Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marcus - All Tied Up

During the Christmas break my kids all had "Quiet Time" just so mommy wouldn't go crazy. You can all relate I'm sure. Apparently one quiet time Raquel and Marcus weren't exactly laying in bed reading books like they were supposed to be. Raquel had to get up to be somewhere that day and Marcus had already fallen asleep. So, I didn't go in and check on him for awhile. Once I did I found him tied up to his sister's scarf that was looped through the top bunk while he was fast asleep on the bottom bunk. I guess they had been playing and he was the bad guy and his sister just forgot to untie him when she had to leave. Poor guy. How he'll ever make it with two sisters!! And of course, being the good mom that I am, I had to take a picture before I untied the poor guy!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I bet when you did try to untie him, he didn't want you to! Remember when he wore the pink helmet everywhere!!