1. She came out ten pounds and has never looked back. The girl can eat Marcus under the table every meal and I'm pretty sure she has a food radar. If you are anywhere with food she will find you and stand in front of you screaming at you until you give her some. I do not jest.
2. She has a very sweet personality although I do sense a mischievious side lurking very near the surface. Example, we were grocery shopping at Walmart today and she wanted to hold something so I handed her the bottle of syrup. She somehow figured out how to unscrew the lid, yes I said unscrew the lid, and pull of the little tab underneath and pour out the syrup onto herself before I even realized what was going on!! I wish I was kidding!! Let's just say we were a little sticky and so were our groceries by the time we left!!
3. She is absolutely 100% in love with her daddy, it's sickening at times. We have affectionately nicknamed him her "Beloved". He hates it. Once he arrives home from work I no longer exist.
4. She is the mini version of Raquel in every way. They look so much alike. My sister-in-law sent me some old pictures of Raquel that she had taken and I seriously thought they were Raigan when I first looked at them. Kinda creepy sometimes!!
5. Her smile makes me smile even when I want to cry.