Thursday, January 29, 2009

Raigan's 1st Birthday!!

I know, I know - I haven't posted in a while! I'm sorry!! I've had company for the last two weekends, so now I'll catch everyone up. I really can't believe a year ago I was pushing out this almost ten pound baby!! Where does the time go? Since it seems to be the norm to brag about our children when we post about their birthdays I shall not disappoint!! These are some tidbits about my girl Raigan:
1. She came out ten pounds and has never looked back. The girl can eat Marcus under the table every meal and I'm pretty sure she has a food radar. If you are anywhere with food she will find you and stand in front of you screaming at you until you give her some. I do not jest.

2. She has a very sweet personality although I do sense a mischievious side lurking very near the surface. Example, we were grocery shopping at Walmart today and she wanted to hold something so I handed her the bottle of syrup. She somehow figured out how to unscrew the lid, yes I said unscrew the lid, and pull of the little tab underneath and pour out the syrup onto herself before I even realized what was going on!! I wish I was kidding!! Let's just say we were a little sticky and so were our groceries by the time we left!!

3. She is absolutely 100% in love with her daddy, it's sickening at times. We have affectionately nicknamed him her "Beloved". He hates it. Once he arrives home from work I no longer exist.

4. She is the mini version of Raquel in every way. They look so much alike. My sister-in-law sent me some old pictures of Raquel that she had taken and I seriously thought they were Raigan when I first looked at them. Kinda creepy sometimes!!

5. Her smile makes me smile even when I want to cry.




2 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Raigan! Time flies, eh?

Perry Bunch said...

Raigan looks like a Jarmen...Happy Birthday