Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love Company!!

I love to have family and friends come to visit and you have all done just that since we moved to Spokane. My parents were just here this past weekend to celebrate Raigan's first birthday and of course we had a wonderful time and I got a bit of a break which I live for!! The weekend before that my girlfriend Clarissa was here with her husband and I just have to tell one story on her. Saturday morning we were all playing the Wii and having a great time. Well, you know that commercial that you see about the Wii where the guy throws the remote into the tv and breaks it?

Happened.

Well, almost happened. Clarissa was up to bat in baseball and we didn't have the wristbands on the remotes and she got a little bit too into the game. She swung and it was like my world slowed down as I watched a flash of white (the remote) fly out of her hand and barely miss our tv as it slammed into the shelf above my tv and break into three different pieces. There was like this moment of silence as we all absorbed what had just happened and then we died laughing. I couldn't stop!! I thought I would never see that happen, but I did!! Needless to say, it's a good thing I like the old country look because my shelf took most of the beating and I'm pretty sure Todd has banned Clarissa from ever playing the Wii at our house again!! So fun!! I miss my family and friends, but I love that I get to see them more than I ever thought I would. You're all the best!!

1 comment:

Momma Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is too funny! Next time we're in the neighborhood, we'll look you all up! I promise I won't break your Wii controller! Probably a glass, but not the controller! ha ha!