Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



You might think that all these Valentine treasures my girl is holding are from her father or mother right? Nope!! I picked Raquel up from school on Friday and she was carrying a gift bag and this rose. When she got in the car I asked her who the flower was from and she said her friend. I asked which one and she says - BRANDON!! Huh? Then I asked her if he gave one to all the girls in her class and she said, No, just me. Huh? Not only did this Brandon give her a regular Valentine at their class party, he also presented my daughter with a rose and a gift bag with a stuffed animal in it and a box of chocolates!! HUH?!? This is first grade we're talking about here people. This young man had to get his parents to buy him this stuff! Super cute, but now I have to find out who this Brandon is and what his intentions are towards my daughter, so I have to run so I can run a background check and hire a private investigator and . . .

4 comments:

Rene said...

Im sure Austin can take "Brandon"!

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh! Brandon! I have to meet him and give him my blessing.

Momma Sarah said...

OH WOW! Startin' out pretty young, eh? HOLY MOLY! Yeah, get that background check and private investigator QUICK! he he!!! Too cute!

Clarissa said...

She takes after her mother...doesn't she?? Tell Todd to buy a shotgun.