Friday, January 2, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

My sweet Raigan is turning one this month and she is changing from a sweet baby into trouble. And I say that with love, but I have noticed the past two weeks that she is going to give her parents a run for their money. Usually when I tell her no not to touch something she will stop and crawl away. Now that she is "walking" along all the furniture she has discovered some new independence or something because when I say no now, she just smiles this wicked smile at me and then does it anyway!! This one is definitely going to be trouble. Todd says it's because she has her mother's blue eyes and therefore her mother's personality. Time will tell . . . .




3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Wow! New posts. I am so proud of you. The one about the mothering thing...I feel your pain!!

Kate said...

Loving on all your posts... I was wondering if you got home yet. We were in your neck of the woods last week at Triple Play.
Glad you had fun and loved seeing the pics of all the girls... I miss them too.

Lindsey said...

your hair looks really cute in this picture. who did it?