Wednesday, May 21, 2008





Okay, so I have heard that I am extremely lucky when it comes to the whole potty training thing. I wasn't looking forward to potty training Marcus, but buying and changing two sets of diapers was killing me. And when the kid can tell me when he's poopy or that he peed, then I figure he's ready. The real kicker is when he starts bringing me diapers and laying down on the floor in front of me waiting for me to change him.


So, one day a couple of weeks ago I just decided to do it and he was pretty much trained in a couple of days. Sure, we had our accidents but he doesn't wet the bed for naps or at naptime and my girlfriends all tell me that I am so lucky!! It's definitely nice to only be changing Raigan's diapers. So, I took some pics of his success on the potty. One day he might kill me for taking these pictures, but they are so cute!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Traci. Can I just say YOU LUCKY DUCK!!! I have 2 in diapers and one 1/2 of the time. ITS SO EXPENSIVE!!!! I'm so jealous.

Annie Jarman said...

I have jealousy oozing out of my pores. He really is going to kill you some day over these photos. :)