Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I know, I know - I haven't blogged in over a month!! Yikes!! I will admit that I have been facebooking too much and have neglected my blog, but I have also had nothing to blog about until recently! So, last Saturday our dear friends Lavonda and Annie and Melissa took our kids to this amazing pumpking patch that they take them to every year. It has become a tradition for our kids to get their pumpkins for Halloween with them and they love it!! They have pumpkins and animals and yummy food and my kids just have a blast there. Here they are picking their pumpkins and feeding the goats and even takin' a ride on the mini carousel!! I love fall and everything that comes along with it! Thanks Lavonda and Annie and Melissa!! You're the best!








4 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

Holy cow, you do realize that Raquel is gorgeous, right?! I need her, myself and my camera all in the same place. Actually, I need all your kids. You sure make em' cute!

That pumpkin patch looks like a blast! I love that first photo.

Momma Sarah said...

Pumpkin picking is always so much fun! We grew our own this year, so we won't be making our trek out to the pumpkin patch (and frankly, I don't think my pregnant belly is up to it!). Cute, cute pictures! I love Marcus' face in the next to last one!

RR said...

I'm guessing you went to Lattin's and didn't even give me a heads up. I'm basically across the street. I love that place. So fun and super cheap.

Clarissa said...

I really need to take my kids there. It looks like so much fun.