Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween - A Bit Late!!

I blame Facebook. I blame it for distracting me from keeping up to date on my blogging!! Oh well, better late than not at all, right?! Here's our pumpkin carving and the kids in their costumes! Happy late Halloween!

She's not eating the pumpkin, she's kissing it! Aaww . . .
Raquel the Pirate!
Marcus the Bumblebee!
Raigan the Fairy!


I get this look at least a hundred times a day. How can you ever get mad at that face?

School Halloween Party


Candy Coma's


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Never too late for some Halloween fun! I was wondering why you have been MIA. I mean, I was expecting a full throttle twilight post like the next morning....lol

Annie Jarman said...

I still have not posted Halloween pics and this is me we're talking about, so you're doing a whole lot better than I am.

I have missed your blogging! Hope everyone gets over that bug once and for all!

Annie Jarman said...

And I also meant to reiterate that I'm in love with your kids. They are so stinking cute!

Kate said...

glad you're finally blogging again! Love the pics- so what was TODD for Halloween? That face he's making is pretty funny... was he twins with Raigan?