Monday, September 14, 2009

Aahh, my kids . . .

So, the other evening Raigan was laying on the floor in front of me being SO adorable. She was all cuddled up in a big blanket with her sweet little head resting on a pillow. Could not have been cuter. I was just sitting there watching her and I looked at Todd and said, "She is just so sweet." And then, all that sweetness promptly sat up and belched the hugest burp I have ever heard come out of someone so small!! And we all died laughing, so she pretended to fake burp the rest of the night since she got such a great reaction with her first one. She doesn't crave attention at all and is nothing like her mother!! LOL!!

And then tonight, my Marcus pulled another one. Literally. You know of course it has something to do with his weiner because the kid is fascinated with it right now. I was changing his clothes and so he had nothing on but his underwear and wouldn't you know it - he had his hand down the front of his undies. Except for this time he has found something new to do - he was using it as a gun!! I am so not kidding!! I can't make this stuff up. He was pointing his thingie at us through his underwear and shooting us. I don't get it, but apparently he is a normal boy, so let's just hope someday soon he'll get over his little obession. Hopefully before his first day of preschool on Thursday!! LOL!!

Hey, they give me good material for my blog, so I'm not complainin'!!

6 comments:

Brooke Moss said...

In our house, Farts are like gold. Especially if you can do it during dinner or prayer. It doesnt matter how much trouble you get into, apparently its worth it. My kids are gross, too.

Annie Jarman said...

A girl after my own heart! I'll have to teach Raigan all about burping, because, believe it or not, I'm really good at it. :)

PS: You owe me an email....

Momma Sarah said...

LOL! Kids are crazy creatures!

Oh, and your countdown to 'New Moon' has me a little freaked out! Why? Cuz that's my due date! Is is really that close????

Unknown said...

Girls burp the best....that's a totally proven fact! Gooooo Raigan....go go go GOOOOO Raigan!

Oh Marcus....you are TOTALLY a boy!
lol...

Amy Jarman said...

That's so funny.
Bentley has a thing with putting his hands down the back of his underwear and in his nose. He likes to eat whatever comes out of the nose. We can't get him to stop. It's gross.

~ My 3 sOnS ~ said...

I too have a son(or 3) who cannot keep their hands out of their pants....only one had the problem at school, but he grew out of it by the end of kindergarten!! Now its just a problem at home:)Boys are the BEST arent they???