Sunday, September 6, 2009

Girlfriends!!

It's been so great to be back here with all my sweet ladies. We've already gotten to hang out twice in the week I've been home!! Friday was Rene's birthday and we all went out to breakfast at our favorite little eatery, Berryfield's Cafe. It was nice to catch up with everyone and to just be silly and laugh. I love my girlfriends!! And Rene really loved her birthday dessert, didn't you Rene?!
Then Saturday a bunch of us went and saw the new movie All About Steve (Bradley Cooper - yummy!!) up in Olympia. We met up with my friend Rachel who is notorious in my book for smuggling in illegal food at the movies. And we are not talking about just a candybar here people. She usually has a bag full of food and last night was no exception. She sits down and pulls out a box, a box!! And it contains a grilled tuna fish sandwich!! Cracked me up. And of course, smelling it the rest of the movie was super awesome. Thanks Rachel!! And that was just the first course. Food just kept coming and coming. She is so little too, so I have no idea where she puts all that food!! You crazy thing. After the movie we headed back south and ended up at Applebee's until 12:30 in the morning. We had great conversation (wink, wink) and lots of girly silliness. Thanks for staying up so late with us Heidi. (Who is very pregnant with baby #4!) And that is a dessert shooter Clarissa is sporting and we were really tired!! I love girls night out!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Boo Hoo!!! I wish I could have been there!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

HEY GIRLS....after our conversation the other morning....That up there is MY DELETED COMMENT...lol!

You totally didn't forget me after all Traci. I just don't check my email enough. Only like every 2-3 days. But it still makes me sniff to know I missed out on some totally fun girl time with all you favorite girls!

Brooke Moss said...

JEALOUS!!!! NOT COOL, MAN, NOT COOL. :)

Clarissa said...

TRACI!!!!! TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF MISSY! I can't believe you put it up here. Had a ton of fun and expect to be doing it again and again!!

Rene said...

I was out having a very nice dinner but a little corner of my heart was with you guys... I REALLY want to see that movie (I agree, Bradley Cooper = mmmmmm!)
Clarissa has GOT to quit that bottle!
Why, oh why the first picture? Hurry and post some more so that this goes away! Can't you get mad at a family member or something?

Heidi said...

Thanks for the fun night girls!! I ate WAY too much, but had a blast!

The pictures are awesome Traci. Did Clarissa & I hide your boobs well enough for ya? ;0)

RR said...

Traci,
After that blog I feel that I got caught doing something very naughty and should not be allowed back in the temple?? HA

So glad to have you here!

RR said...

Now if only we could find a theater that served grilled Salmon. I can't survive on hotdogs and popcorn!!