Monday, October 20, 2008

Daddy, she just said *#%@!!

This is a true story. The names of the innocent have been changed to protect their identity. The names of the not-so-innocent have not been changed so that I can embarass them. This past Saturday night I had some girlfriends over for dinner and I kicked my family out of the house. So they went over to one of my girlfriends houses to play with their kids and hang out until we were done. Apparently this family has a Wii Fit and so the kids were playing it. One of my girlfriends kids, who shall remain nameless, doesn't pronounce everything so clearly yet and she asked if they were playing the Wii Fit. The only problem was is it came out sounding like she said the Wii *#%@!! (Figure it out - four letters, starts with S and ends with T?!?) So, my sweet daughter Raquel upon hearing this come out of her mouth turns to her daddy and says - "Daddy!! She just said *#%@!!" Aahh, out of the mouths of babes. I have no idea where my daughter would have ever heard that word!! (Hee-Hee) I mean, I'm more of a damn and a hell girl myself. In fact, I'm not sure if my kids even know those are cuss words. Hey, I'm not perfect okay!!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

What are you teaching your children?
I have to tell you how thrilled I was to see not one, not two, but three new posts. It's about dang time. You know I love you!!!!

Kate said...

You have no idea where she's heard those words? Yeah right! But Raquel is so smart that she can hear something ONCE and know it. Remember when she was like.. two and singing the theme song for American Dad in the mall. LOL

Todd Devenish said...

My question would be this.....Just exactly how do you play Wii S**t?