Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me - Early!!

I have to take a moment and brag about my bestest girlfriend miss Kate! She so knows me so very well. I am not ashamed to admit that my "love language" is gifts. Yup, you heard me right - gifts. She knows this, my husband knows this, my mom knows this - if you know me, you know this. So, I turn 33 a week from today on November 7th and what do I get in the mail last week - my birthday present from my bestest girl Kate! Early even!! She made these with her very own two hands because she also knows that I love to decorate for the holidays. Aren't they adorable!! Thank you so much Kate for remembering me and that I do so love gifts!! Love you!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

So....did you like the present that I sent you?
Wait, I didn't send you one yet...YET!!