Friday, October 31, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera

This last Friday I convinced my husband to take me to see The Phantom of the Opera. It was AMAZING, as I knew it would be. I'd seen it once before when I lived in Colorado, but it was much more fun this time to share it with my sweetheart. He was such a good date. Except for the part where we were eating dinner at The Outback and he jokingly tells me to tuck my napkin into my shirt so that I don't spill anything on it. Ha-Ha, right?!? I swear he jinxed me. I, of course, being the stubborn woman that I am don't tuck my napkin in and guess what happens? Yup - steak juice dribbled all down the front of my super cute top that I had bought specifically to dress up in!! And nothing would take it out. Not even baby wipes that will usually take out anything. They just made it worse!! Oh well, the food was good, the show was good and I got a free night out with my hubby - the best!! This picture is before the catastrophe at The Outback. . . . .

3 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

I love that show! I used to have an unhealthy obsession with it when I was a kid. Seriously unhealthy. But I've seen it a few times and think it's amazing. T-Dog really wants to see it, too, so we keep waiting for it to come to Salt Lake again!

That top is so cute! So sad about the steak sauce!

Clarissa said...

Wow! You look BEEEAUTIFUL Traci! Have you been working out? wink wink.
I am so glad that you got to go to Phantom.
Miss you.

lisa said...

Happy Birthday next week! How fun to go to Phantom with your hubby! Very, very cute shirt, too bad about the stain. Darn! Maybe a dry cleaner can get it out.