Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From Motorcycle to Minivan

I have to give some special attention to my amazing husband in this post. Because, you see, he sold this:




So that he could buy me this:
And I'm pretty sure that he got the raw end of the deal on this one. You see, my husband LOVES his bike. That's what he does. He works and supports our family and when he needs some time to himself he takes his bike out and drives at speeds that I don't even want to think about. He is so a bike person and it actually gives me a great deal of guilt that he gave up his passion so that I could have a bigger car. In our other car our kids were all crammed together in the backseat, wall-to-wall car seats. Now, they are all spread out and we actually have extra room!! In fact, when Nick comes to visit for Thanksgiving we can all ride somewhere together in one car instead of having to drive two!! So, I am thankful so much for my husband's sacrifice of his "baby" so that I can officially be a minivan mom (ugh!). We'll miss you Suzuki!!

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

What a great husband you have. I do like the new ride.

Kate said...

Nice van... but I'm feeling for Todd! He can come visit and ride Clint's when he feels the urge!

Annie Jarman said...

Your hubby is a good man.

Momma Sarah said...

Awwww, Chris will be feeling Todd's pain! That totally stinks, but how great of him! Welcome to the mini van club!

Crazy Corinne said...

WOW what a man! That is love at it's finest!