Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

Not too much of anything exciting happening in the Shelton household lately. So, I thought I would post some random things that went on this past week. Raquel has been bugging me for forever to straighten her hair. It's the typical - I hate curly hair, I want straight hair - and everyone who sees her hair says they hate straight hair they want her curly hair!! Can't be happy with what we have, huh?!? I caved and finally did it for her the other day for school. Here is the all new straight-haired Raquel. Still a beauty no matter what in my opinion!




Sunday afternoon I "caught" Raquel and Marcus having a "moment" together. Normally they fight like cats and dogs, but they were watching a movie together on the couch and I just couldn't resist this moment of perfect harmony. It was short-lived. . .



And other than Todd's car breaking down and the bill coming back at $1200 to fix it, we have had a pretty uneventful week!! Yikes!! Kinda puts a dent in my spring break plans to head home and see my family and friends. Hopefully my kids will do something interesting this week so I have something to blog about. And let's not forget what happens on Saturday people!! Twilight on DVD!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh... Raquel looks so cute! It doesn't matter if you think you have nothing to blog about... just your random thoughts are fun to read! Miss you :)By the way... you wanna come meet me for lunch somewhere on Thursday before my Appt. with Emily. Her appt is at 2:00- so maybe there's a BK playland around??

Clarissa said...

cute!! I am so sad that you are not coming for spring break. Think of all the fun we could have had.

Brooke Moss said...

Wheeeee! So excited to get my Twilight Special Addition DVD! I would be lying if I didnt admit that i will literally watch it everyday while doing my housework. (How else will I get to see my other husband, Edward Cullen, aka Rpattz? Um, hello?) I am glad someone else out there is obsessed as I am. :)

Lindsey said...

Wow, miss raquely is so pretty! Tell her I love her!

Ally said...

I like the straight, but I love the curly better!! She probably doesn't care what everybody else thinks though!!