Friday, June 19, 2009

Bike Riding

I don't really remember how I learned to ride a bike. I'm sure one of my brothers taught me. So, we decided it was past time that we took off Raquel's training wheels and taught her how to ride her bike. Let's just say my girl is a princess and we aren't quite there yet. There was a lot of "crying" with no tears and a lot of stopping and putting our feet down. She of course got frustrated because it didn't come easy, but we told her she just has to keep trying and she'll get it eventually. I made Todd teach her because in my mind bike riding and swimming are just things that daddies are supposed to teach their kids. Todd is overly thrilled I can assure you!! Here are some pics of our first lesson!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow- I think I can see a tear coming from Todd's eye as he rides Raquel's bike and thinks of better days on faster bikes LOL

Lindsey said...

haha oh my gosh so cute! I actually remember when I learned how to ride, I think Dad and Josh taught me at Rainbow Falls. I love that your such a good mommy to your kids. =)