Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Marcus Says The Darndest Things

As I was watching me some Access Hollywood this evening to keep up to date on the latest buzz, this is what I hear from the bathroom:

Marcus: "Mom, mom, come on, check it out!!"

Mom: "Check what out?"

Marcus: "Come here!!"

I then proceeded to the bathroom where my son happily showed me his poop and then said

"It's pizza!!"

Because that's what he had for dinner the night before. Aahh, at least he understands that what goes in one end comes out the other!! Boys are so gross.

3 comments:

Liz said...

That's hysterical. Greg likes to make up things his pee foam looks like. Boys are just a never ending supply of funny things.

Annie Jarman said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Oh, my gosh. So funny! What a smartie!

Jenn said...

It doesn't matter how old they are... the comments about body fluids and functions never go away. lol