Monday, August 25, 2008

Closet Twilight Fan (Sorry Clint)

I have to tell on Clint. For those of you who might not have the privilege of knowing him, he is the husband of my best friend Kate. Clint is a police officer and very much a manly man. He has been giving Kate and I all kinds of crap about the Twilight series and being such huge fans. Well, when we were camping with them last weekend someone was on book number two and whenever we weren't playing games he had book in hand and was reading. (Don't worry Clint, I don't think they know it was you - yet.) Then, when I was down visiting Kate this past Saturday we were all out to lunch and guess who is talking my ear off the whole entire time about book four? (I still don't think they think it could be you Clint.) Well, I have hard evidence that it is indeed Clinton Armitage and he is just a big a fan as all of us girls, so be sure to congratulate him on his conversion to the dark side the next time you see or talk to him!!

4 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

Guess who else is a "closet" Twilight fan? That's right, your dearest brother, Travis...

The Shelton's said...

Travis, do not be ashamed! Be proud of your love for Bella and Edward and shout it from the rooftops.!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I haven't got Matt to read the books yet , but guess who said the movie looks good and wants to go with me!

Crazy Corinne said...

All I can say is, welcome to the club Clint! I am sure that more men will swallow their pride and join us Twilight fans soon!

PS....Traci, did you get our rocking invite????