Monday, August 11, 2008

Not Worried/Worried

I was pondering some things about my kids today and these pictures seem to say it all. I am not worried about my daughter dressing up like a pretty princess in her pink high heels. . . . But should I be worried that I caught my son strutting around the front room in them?
And, we bought this bouncy house for our kids to play outside in because we moved somewhere that the sun actually shines and thought this would be a great way to get them outside and moving, but as you can see I can only get my girls to actually bounce. . . .
My Marcus is terrified of the thing and won't go anywhere near it. He'd rather blow bubbles! So you see I am not worried about my girls, but my boy, oh my boy - you worry me!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Such cute pics! Don't be worried YET... remember when Raquel wouldn't go NEAR the play equipment at Burger King?

Annie Jarman said...

Don't be worried. At least he's not wearing your shoes, your sunglasses and carrying two of your purses. (Photos to be posted on my blog later.) And at least he can blow bubbles. Aidan still hasn't figured that one out. Mostly spit, not so much bubbles.

PS: Oh my gosh Raquel is big!! How cute!