Monday, August 11, 2008

Nick's Visit

Nick was here to visit the week after we moved to Spokane. We didn't do as much fun stuff as we normally do, but we had a good time. He hates it when I try to take his picture, hence the very GQ "I am too cool to have my picture taken" pose. He helped me so much I was really sad to see him go. He of course helped with his brother and sisters but he also helped me hang up pictures on walls for like a whole day. And for anyone that has moved, the sooner you can get stuff hung up the sooner it feels like home. Seriously, Nick is so tall it's like having my own ladder that moves itself!! We also went bowling, to the movies and played a ton of games. It's so hard for everyone when he has to leave and go back to Utah. I managed to get a few good pics and then I had to throw down because he wouldn't let me take more. I won.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah Nick! Sorry we missed seeing ya buddy! Zach would love to hang out.. maybe next time.

Perry Bunch said...

I can't believe how big Nick is. I was in the Adna ward last weekend for Gus's baby blessing.

Momma Sarah said...

WHAT?! You all don't live in Adna anymore???? Traitors! ha ha!! J/K! And who said kids could grow up???? Looks like you've got a good lookin' crew there - even if they do scream all day for no reason!

p.s I found you thru Tera's blog.