Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Hair!!

Alrighty, I got my hair done today!! Thank you to all my friends who replied with suggestions, and I just have to say to my sister-in-law Annie, I'm sorry, but I don't live in Utah, so I thought I could get away with the angled bob!! Still love me please!! It was a pretty hectic appointment since I couldn't get anyone to watch my kids, so I literally had Raigan on one knee and Marcus on the other trying to keep them happy for TWO hours while I got color, highlights and then a cut. Yikes. I promised her next time I would get rid of my kids!! Anyhoo, despite grumpy kids I love my new style. I can honestly say she cut it and I was so happy with the change. I kept thanking her over and over. It's nice to see something different when I look in the mirror. Should be fun trying it different ways. Hope you like!!


9 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! It's so cute... I LOVE it :) IT's going to be so nice with the hot summer weather- love ya girl! It was so nice talking to you on the actual phone.

Brooke Moss said...

YAY!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE! Very cute and stylish and trendy (tell the Utah girls to pipe down, styles dont hit up her for two or three years after they hit down there.) :)

Rene said...

I love it! You look great! I cannot believe you got your haircut and color with kids on your lap... UGH!!!

Lindsey said...

L-O-V-E IT!!!!! =) love love love it. you look hot sista. very trendy. love it. and you.

Clarissa said...

Well, HELLO HOT MOMMA!! You look fabulous...really fabulous. I too love it and can't wait to run my fingers through it!! (wink, wink)

Annie Jarman said...

I love it! And I was thinking of the SUPER short in the back (like boy short) and long in the front. It's all over the place down here. This, however, is super cute. :)

Ally said...

Crap!! You're so cute that now I have to go and do something to my mop, because I'll look ridiculous hanging out with you and Kim. Thanks Trace!!

Smelly Moose said...

I LOVE IT Traci! You didn't call to see if I could watch your kids! Be sure and do that next time! :)

Liz said...

I totally love it. And you look younger too. Not kidding. You didn't mention you'd brought your kids. Thats nuts, call me next time geez whats a few more at this point?