Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Lindsey!!

This post is dedicated to my sweet sister Lindsey, who is 21 today. Happy Birthday sister!! I absolutely adore my sister. She has become one of my best friends and I love talking to her all the time. She is fantastically beautiful and puts most of us to shame, but I'm hoping she catches a little ugly after she gets married and pops out some kids!! LOL!! She is super smart and has gotten sassier and sassier ever since she grew up and moved out of the house, which of course I adore because who doesn't love a little sass? I just want her to know that I think she is friggin' awesome and I hope she has a wonderful day!! Love you sister.


2 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

Holy crap your kids are cute. And, seriously, I know I say this all the time, but, Raigan and Emily could be twins. Almost. And I heart Marcus. Very much.

Kate said...

What a great birthday treat! You're awesome.