Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 41st Birthday Todd!!

My amazing husband turned 41 yesterday!! He thinks he is getting old, but I don't think so!! The funny thing is no one ever thinks he is as old as he is because he definitely doesn't look it or act it and he has a super hot, much younger wife so everyone just assumes we are around the same age. To celebrate we went out to dinner with some friends of ours this past Saturday and had a silly old time. Then yesterday he got his gift when he got home from work and then I sent him off to the movies to see X-Men Wolverine. He said he had a great birthday. He's pretty easy to please and he never wants for much. I was thinking a lot about my Todd yesterday on his 41st. Our 2008 wasn't a great year for us and we had a lot of trials and struggles. But ya' know what, we survived and I believe we have learned together and grown as people together and I really do love him and respect him now more than ever. Happy Birthday my Todd.



Oh, I forgot to mention that Todd also "bought" himself a gift, but it was really for the whole family. He got Dance Dance Revolution for our Wii. Not joking in any way here. I have actual footage of him doing it but I was told I would be in huge trouble if I put it on my blog. My only question is - how many of you want to see it?

8 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

That video absolutely MUST be posted!

Happy Birthday, Todd!

Kate said...

Ummm, you really have to ASK if I want to see video... silly question!
And you look GREAT in the photo!

Clarissa said...

So, first...Happy Birthday Todd. Second...you DO look great in the pics you little hottie. And third...OF COURSE WE WANT TO SEE THE FOOTAGE!!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Todd. and please for the sake of us all, don't put that up. love you, you look really great by the way, love your hair.

Momma Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Todd! Scoring big points for buying the family a gift for your birthday! That video could be really funny!

Ally said...

Seriously, could I have taken a worse picture??? Now it's immortalized in internet history. Great...down the road some employer is going to see this and not hire me because I take horrible pictures because of weird waitresses at Black Angus!!! AAAACCCKKKKK!!!! It was Todd's Birthday? Crazy!!!

Perry Bunch said...

I would love to see the video!! Come on Todd give in. Remember back in the day We would go out to dinner and celebrate yours and Michael's birthday together. OH the good old days. Happy Birthday!

Lindsey said...

can you post soon please? i have nothing to read. love you.