Sunday, May 17, 2009

Todd Vs. Dance Dance Revolution

Due to such overwhelming demand to see my husband take his first try at Dance Dance Revolution I have posted said video above. Todd said no way at first, but I have worn him down and he has conceded. (I think he knew I would do it anyways, so he finally just agreed!!) I will say this was only our second day of using it, so he kinda sucks, but then we all did. We have now been dancing for a few weeks and are all MUCH improved!! It's turned out to be quite fun and the first thing Raquel wants to do when she gets home from school every day is have a dance off with her momma. Enjoy!!

P.S. - This is the first video I've ever uploaded and I have no idea why it is crooked or how to fix it! Any ideas?

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

That made me giggle...out loud. Thanks Todd for allowing us to have a laugh at your expense. Love the last part of the footage where he is demanding no pics. Hey, maybe next time we come visit we could all try this and then you can laugh at us. That is, IF you will allow me around your electronic equipment.

Annie Jarman said...

LOL... Oh my gosh. That was fantastic. As much as I love Todd "dancing", I have to say that I love Raquel shaking her groove thing even more! That girl has got some moves! Ha ha! The whole thing is glorious! Todd is such a good sport!

As for it being on it's side, did you film it with the camera turned, like you were taking a tall picture? That might be why... If not, then, you got me!

Kate said...

Oh that was so priceless! Wait until I show Clint...