Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holy Craps!!

I have to tell on Marcus. One day he will kill me for putting all of this stuff on the web, but for now he has no idea. He just keeps giving me such funny stuff to blog about. It's his own fault. We were eating dinner last night, in front of the TV I must admit. A bad habit to form I know, but I wanted to watch my Access Hollywood. The kids have to eat on the floor if they eat in the front room with us, so they were chowing down. All of the sudden, Marcus stands up in front of the TV, grabs a butt cheek in each hand and starts yelling, "Craps! Craps! Craps!" At first I thought he had to go to the bathroom, but then he proceeds to pull down his underwear and bend over to show us all his "craps"!!

I know what you're thinking, that he had pooped his pants, right? Nope. My adorable, sweet little boy just wanted to show us his "crack" and he doesn't pronounce everything so clearly yet and it came out sounding like "craps". What the heck? Are boys just born gross or is this something you have to have a special gene for. You would think growing up with six brothers I would have seen enough "crack" in my day, but no, now my son needs to share his "craps" with me. Aahh!! And right during dinner too. Love you Marcus!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

So I know he picks up the bad language from you... but I'm thinking Todd for this one... right?? :) Love ya Todd!

Clarissa said...

Boys are just gross. Just wait...there is so much more to come!!!

Annie Jarman said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Unknown said...

Oh Marcus! Oh sweet little Marcus! Oh how we miss you.....

Liz said...

Hysterical. Laughing so hard its I'm probably going to wake Dave up. I'm glad its not just my kids that are weird. ANd yes I think boys are grosser.