Monday, December 1, 2008

Todd's Kids


I just thought this picture turned out cute. People here are flabbergasted when they find out Todd has four kids and then he has to remind them that he is forty, it's not that strange. I guess he just doesn't "seem" like he's forty and has four kids. I think that is code for he is on the immature side. I love him that way though, because we all know I'm a big dork and so we go well together. He's not perfect, but I think he's a pretty good daddy and ALL of his kids idolize him. I mean, forget about mom who takes care of you all day, when they here that key turn in the door at night everyone freaks out and runs for daddy. Even Raigan gets all excited and army crawls her way straight for him. They sure make me a proud wife and mommy.

2 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

That is such a cute picture!

My kids are the same way, when they hear that lock turn they get so excited! I love it!

The Shelton's said...

whats this about Todd not being perfect...Ive known him for quite a while and am always impressed by his ability to stay cool in crazy heated situations...those kids of his should thank their lucky stars for such a father...and that wife of his should also never forget how blessed she is to have such a wonderful man so committed and in love with her.