Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - And Snow, And Snow

Mother Nature hates my family. Of this I am sure. You think I've finally lost it, right? Here is my proof:

1. December 2007 - Flood in Chehalis, part of why we eventually had to close our office and move to Spokane.

2. July 2008 - Forest fires in Spokane, we were blocks away from having to be evacuated.
3. December 2008 - Snowstorm in Spokane, over two feet of snow in less than 24 hours.

Also the occasional wind storm (Chehalis) and lightning storm (Spokane) and I'm pretty sure that we have somehow pissed off the big Mother and she is exacting her revenge. LOL!! At this very moment I am supposed to be leaving to head home for Christmas. The only problem is we just barely found one car, we're still looking for the other two, and I couldn't back out of my driveway if I wanted to anyways!! Aahh!! We have to get home for Christmas!! Pray for us and to appease Mother Nature I beg of all of you!! (The kids, and by that I mean Raquel, Marcus and Todd, had fun outside today though!)






2 comments:

Rene said...

Just tonight I was talking to my sister and said that you were supposed to be coming home this weekend but I didn't know how you would make it. I now see that the mountain passes aren't the only problem. So sorry. I hope you can find an acceptable offering to redeem yourselves.

Bart Jarman said...

High of about 60 today and not a cloud in the sky. Gotta love Arizona.