Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my awesome devoted friends who were just as sad as I was when my computer broke - it's fixed!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I realized how much I love to blog while my computer has been down these past couple of weeks and I have been backlogging stories to share. I hope I can just remember them all now!! I must give the utmost thanks to my dear friend Sarah, who offered up her uber smart husband who knows everything about computers to try and fix ours. In church today he asked us what was wrong and I told him what the screen said and then he rambled off what it was and how to fix it and we were just staring at him like, WOW! I am in awe of people that understand anything about computers!! So, Monte, you are officially my hero (right behind Edward Cullen, of course)! And thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing my computer! Your pie will be on its way! I will post stories tomorrow though, because Amazing Race is on right now and the only thing I love more than blogging is TV! Blog you soon my friends!!

7 comments:

lisa said...

Glad you're back! :)

Carrie said...

I need a good laugh so hurry up and post would ya! :) You know you love me.

Brooke Moss said...

Yay! Welcome back to the world of blogging and cyber-blog-stalking! :)

Clarissa said...

FINALLY! Now I can sleep better at night knowing that you will be telling us your fabulous stories again. And plus....I have been waiting to see those pics from you little visit. Happy day!

Annie Jarman said...

Oh how I missed you!

Kate said...

Hurry... Hurry!

Ally said...

Let's see...you said you would post on Monday...it's Tuesday night...and you were giving me crap!!