Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twilight Viewing Party

The Friday after spring break some of my girlfriends had a Twilight viewing party! Yay!! We have all seen it a bunch, except for my friend Carrie, and boy that was not the place to be watching it for the first time. Some of us (Sarah) are a little in love with Edward and we had fun talking to him, about him, of him through the whole movie. And after you've seen it a few times you just start repeating lines without even thinking about. Or saying what you would like to do with Edward if you could just get him alone. ANYWAYS, our poor Carrie had to put up with all of our silliness for her first time. Sorry Carrie!! Never fear though people. I lent her my copy a few days later so she could watch it again without our commentary!! It was a fun night. We played a few trivia games all about Twilight and Sarah made great prizes (ie. the golden onion and red apple) and we ate yummy snacks. We watched it in Christine's super cool movie room with the projector screen and surround sound. Awesome. I really don't ever get sick of watching the movie or reading the books. I'm getting ready to re-read the books this summer so that I will finish before New Moon comes out. November is turning out to be my favorite month of the year. It's my birthday, my wedding anniversary and hello, New Moon on the 20th!! Woo Hoo!!




No comments: