Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Blogging

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I probably won't be blogging for a little while. I got back from spring break, downloaded all my pics and my computer broke the next day. We have a second laptop, but it only has wireless internet and it keeps booting me off all the time. Plus I can only download pictures on the one that is broken. So, I will have to wait until we can get our main laptop fixed. If anyone out there knows what it means when your screen is black and all it says in the upper left hand corner is NTLDR is missing, then give me a call!! I called Dell and of course our warranty expired at the end of February, they wouldn't even go any further unless I gave them a credit card and they were going to charge me $52 bucks just to continue!! I told them to suck it. So I am pretty much without computer, pictures and a good internet connection. I'm not sure how I will make it. Blogging is what I like to do best!! Help! Maybe some of my computer literate brothers could figure out what that means and help me!! Love to all!!

3 comments:

Brooke Moss said...

Hey! My hubby is the whiz at computer problems. Call me tomorrow, and I will give you his cell number and tell him you might need help. No seriously, he is a whiz!

Clarissa said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ally said...

HaHa!! You said Suck It!!!