Thursday, August 6, 2009

Calling All Favorites!!

I know this is kinda hokey, but the weather totally changed in Spokane this evening from being unbearably hot for I forget how many weeks to being cloudy, with some lightning and thunder, and some downpours of rain. I opened all the windows and just listened to it pour and then the breeze would waft through and give me the best smell ever - fresh rain!! I love it!! So, may I pose this question to all of you - what is your favorite smell ever?!? Only tell me one, so choose which of all the smells on this earth you love the most. Mine is rain!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas Trees!

Brooke Moss said...

The smell of newborn babies..........they have to be brand spanking new. Gosh, I love that smell!

Kate said...

I have a lot... but one of my alltime favorites is lavendar. We had some growing by our house in Ireland when I was younger and someone there had given me a little pillow sachet of dried lavendar. I think about it everytime I smell it!!

Rene said...

Baby hair right after their bath with Johnson's baby soap. Mmmmm... I miss that smell.

Clarissa said...

Only one??? I also absolutely love the smell of rain, like love love it.
But there is lilac. At my grandparents house they had these two huge lilac bushes that you would pass by when you went through their fence. I can almost smell them now.

Barbi Mecham said...

I can't choose just one...it depends on my mood. We finally had rain last night as well and it was heavenly. But I absolutely love the spring when my lilacs are in bloom. That has always been one of my favorites. I also love the smell of clean sheets washed in Tide and dried in bounce!

Annie Jarman said...

Root beer.

Rene said...

Clarissa didn't follow the rules!!!