Monday, August 10, 2009

Update

Okay, so here's the latest. Todd still hasn't found a job. Unemployment benefits are at least six weeks out in coming because they are so overloaded and busy. We have never been able to be the people who can afford to just put away money for times like these since we have always lived paycheck to paycheck. So, thankfully we have family that we can lean upon until Todd finds a job. We will be moving back to Chehalis at the end of this month to stay with my parents until Todd can find work. We are sad to have to leave Spokane, but there really is no other option at this point and we really feel that after a lot of prayer and fasting and temple attending that the Lord is pointing us this way because it is the smartest choice. We will be able to cut our expenses dramatically by staying with family and give Todd the time to find something that will work for the long term. And moving before school starts will be easier. My kids are ecstatic to be staying with Grandma and Papa again, but not for too long this time so as not to become a burden. Still keep us in your prayers that we can find work soon!! We love you all and Chehalis - here we come - again!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So All I have to say is "YAY!" I'm so excited! (not because of the circumstances that are bringing you back) but just cuz you are coming back! :-) I was just telling someone at church yesterday that I have been praying for someone with a little girl Molly's age to move into the ward....and lo and behold:-) lol! Prayers really do get answered. :-) Now hopefully Molly will have a new little BFF or at least for the meantime...but I guess she's gonna have to start sharing the dollies in nursery now.

Liz said...

I am so totally bummed. While I completely get the paycheck to paycheck bit, I don't want you to move.

Kate said...

Well, if Brooke can pray for a little girl to move into her ward, I can certainly pray for a killer chiropractic job to open in the Tri-Cities... right?

Brooke Moss said...

Its gonna suck suck suck to lose you guys. Really. But I cant blame you. Just be thankful you have a family to fall back on like this. What a blessing!

Rene said...

Sorry for the reason you're coming back but happy you'll be here. I hope Todd finds something soon for your sake though.
Let's do lunch!

travis said...

You know sis you could always move to Utah. There are more of us here than anywhere else. Plus if you guys move here then maybe Mom and Dad will think about it. Hope Todd finds something soon. If you guys need help (money wise) we can send some. Let me know.
Love ya.

Barbi Mecham said...

Hey I am with Travis on this one. I have a basement with your name on it...although I am technically not a JARMAN I certainly would claim you!!
On a serious note, we will keep you in our prayers. You are an amazing lady!

Momma Sarah said...

So sorry about the circumstances that are bringing you back. You are definitely in our prayers! We've been in that boat a few times ourselves - lived with Chris's mom 3 different times and my parents for just over a year one time. Your parents ROCK! It's wonderful to have family like that - who'll jump in when there is a need. And, while I know you have TONS of people to visit here, when they start getting boring, know that you can come crash for a day at our place! Love ya!

Ally said...

Bummer. That's all I'm saying right now cuz I'm sad.