Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goodbye Party!!

My girls here in Spokane all got together Tuesday night and took me out to TGIFriday's for dinner to say goodbye. We had so much fun and we were that incredibly loud obnoxious table that is at every restaurant you go to!! We laughed so much my face hurt when I got home. It didn't help of course that they told our waitress that it was my birthday (which it wasn't) so the waiters came out and sang to me while wishing me a happy 21st birthday!! 21, yeah right! I think the waitress was vying for a good tip because when I told her I was almost 34 she acted like she couldn't believe it. I told her I had the kids to prove it and she was still flabbergasted. She said I totally didn't look it. Bless her heart and yes, she got a good tip from all my ladies since they wouldn't let me pay!! Thank you guys and I will miss you so much!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

We will miss you Traci, you ARE the life of the party!! Sorry I didn't get the video posted my camera/video won't work right now, anyhow, you will be missed :)

Brooke Moss said...

Traci, what am I gonna do??? Once you're gone, I am going to act obnoxious and warrant the stink-eye from all those other girls by myself. *SIGH* RS is going to suck without you.

Clarissa said...

Sorry that you have to leave these fabulous ladies....but soooooo happy I get you back!