Monday, June 9, 2008

Marcus Is 3!!!!


Happy Birthday on the 2nd of June to my sweet little boy!! Just some tidbits about Marcus:



  • Loves to watch movies, especially seasons of SpongeBob as of late

  • Will only eat cereal, chips, french fries, candy, cookies, shredded cheese melted in a bowl (yuck!) and juice

  • Is really quite good with a football and a soccer ball when he isn't angry

  • Is angry a lot

  • Doesn't know Raquel's name is Raquel, he calls her sissy and nothing else

  • Thinks all modes of transportation (ie. cars, planes, trains) are all "trees" and calls them that

  • Thinks Lola enjoys it when he bites her tail

  • Wipes my kisses off every single time I kiss him

But you know what, he is dangerously cute, still takes naps and he is 100% potty-trained so who cares about the rest!! Neener, neener, neener!! I love you my boy!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Marcus... make 3 a GREAT age and start eating something healthy!

RR said...

traci,
sweetheart it was so good seeing you today. I love your face. Now we can keep in touch better. plus you'll get highspeed internet in spocompton!! YESSSS!!

Annie Jarman said...

NOOO!! This means Aidan's almost three!!! Where did it go?!!

Happy birthday to Marcus!

Anonymous said...

Traci you have a beautiful family. When Dallin (April's son) would wipe off my kisses I'd tell him: oh you're rubbing them in and he now tells me that he is rubbing in my kisses not wiping them off. Your son is doing the same. He likes your kisses so much he rubs them in. Anyway it makes us feel better to think that.