Monday, June 9, 2008

We're Moving!!

I know this might come as a shock to most of you but this has all happened very quickly and I've realized I need to catch people up. We unfortunately were no longer able to keep our business open and closed our doors on May 31st. We are very sad about this but so much has happened since then that we know our Heavenly Father is guiding us in our lives. We have interviewed for a job in Spokane and we got it immediately. It's a great job with lots of growth opportunities so we are excited about that. So....we are moving to Spokane at the end of this month to start work the first of July.

I know this is crazy, but like I said we are being led and taken care of. We will face some difficult financial times ahead, but like my momma always says - "It's just money and we can't take it with us when we die." We won't be able to keep our house and that is sad as well, but in the big picture of this life and beyond it will just be a blip. We also won't be taking Lola with us because we will be renting for awhile and well, darn it, that is sad too. We found a great family in our ward who usually watches her when we go out of town and they are very excited to have her.

I was telling my husband today that we are experiencing a lot of loss all at once and you'd think I would be a basketcase sitting in my happy place in the corner, but I'm not. It's very sad, yes, but I am looking forward to new experiences in Spokane and a new chapter in our lives. This has been and is a trial of our faith and I know we will come out better for it on the other side. Keep us in your prayers if you would and we'll see you all on the sunny side of the state!!

3 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

You are moving???? That is never fun.How is your mom taking the news. Good luck in your new adventure.

Annie Jarman said...

Lindsey told us about this! We are sad but happy (?) for you! Hope it all works out! Love you guys.

Dustin said...

Traci, I am excited to hear that you're moving to Spokane! We've been here for a lot of years now and I don't keep in touch like I should but I'm looking forward to seeing you soon! You'll have to come to dinner!

-Diana Crossley (Ekholm)