Thursday, September 4, 2008

Missing Raquel

So, I found out during quiet time today that I'm not the only one who misses Raquel when she's at school. I went in to check on Marcus and he had taken a picture of her off of her dresser and was holding it while he watched his movie. He carried it around for half the day today and kept giving it kisses. The funny thing is when she's home all he does is pick on her, but apparently he can't live without her! He kept asking me today, "Where's sissy?" and I would say, "At school." and he would say "School" and walk away. So sweet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so sweet! He's a sweet boy!

P.S. Love the background music!

Annie Jarman said...

That is SO sweet! It gives me hope mine will like each other eventually!

Crazy Corinne said...

Aww, that is so super sad! Poor baby! I kind of feel like that too when my kiddies are gone.

Clarissa said...

That is really cute...but I just wanted to tell you how much I miss you. ANd...Rachel and I are coming to see you! Don't know when, but we are. So be prepared. It could be when you least expect it.....ha ha ha ha ha!

The Shelton's said...

Clarissa - You and Rachel can come anytime baby. Just don't mind the smell. It's a rental and I've tried everything to make it not smell, well, just old and musty. But it still smells old and musty!!

Brook - What background music? I have background music? How'd I do that?

Annie - Oh, don't confuse this as liking. No, Marcus just doesn't have anyone to pick on during the day now and he's starting to turn his efforts on Raigan. No joke, he pinched her in her carseat the other day. Little stinker!