Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TV

Okay, I will admit I watch a lot of TV (see sidebar), but there is a new show on FOX called Fringe and it is really good for anyone looking for an exciting show to get into. Also, for all you moms out there who think you've got it hard, check out Jon & Kate Plus 8 sometime on TLC. They have a set of twin girls and then they had sextuplets. That's six kids all at once for a total of 8 children!! I love this show. I love Kate. She totally reminds me of me. She has "Monica" problems just like me and I feel a special kinship with her. I love September - because TV starts again!! Woo-Hoo!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

I personally love the Biggest Loser! One of my favs! Happy Birthday to Raquel. Raquel looks just like YOU!

Perry Bunch said...

Michael likes Fringe too. Me not so much. I love Biggest Loser!

Rene said...

Jon and Kate is my FAVORITE TV show! They crack me up how they talk to each other... so real!
Happy birthday to Raquel! We miss you all!