Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twilight Party

**Disclaimer** - To all my Adna girlfriends, please know that I love you all and think you are totally awesome. But this post is all about my new Post Falls girlfriends and they are turning out to be SUPER COOL!! So, if you don't want to read about their super coolness then I suggest you stop reading this and wait for my next post!! LOL!!

So if you've been reading my blog you have to know that I am a huge Twilight fan. At the Breaking Dawn release party I met these sisters in line who were from Post Falls. We hit it off and had a great time while we were waiting to buy our books. They kept saying that we were going to get together afterwards and I was like, okay, sure, but not really sure if that would happen. Well, thanks to Katie and Corinne we kept in touch by phone and they let me know that they would be throwing a Twilight party in honor of the release of Breaking Dawn. Well, it was this past Friday night and it was a blast!! First things first - hello the invitations were to die for - so super cute!! They were handmade and the front said - "Were you bitten?" And then you pulled a little ribbon and the card folded in half to reveal a miniature copy of the cover of Breaking Dawn!! Anyhoo, that got me excited for the party and I was not to be disappointed. I was a little late, thanks to getting lost in Post Falls on the way to Katie's house. So, I ring her doorbell and they open the door and they all scream, "Traci!!" I felt kinda loved. Anyhoo, long evening short, we played Jeopardy with questions from all four books, charades, pictionary, etc. There was yummy food and a blood red punch and just good times and lots of silliness and visiting! The real kicker were the party favors - apples, of course, dipped in caramel and chocolate and rolled in nuts. YUMMY!! I had a great time and I am so happy to have my new friends from Post Falls - you know who you are!! Oh, and Katie - you rocked the decorations for the Twilight party sister. Amazing!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's cool Traci! I know and understand....you have to move on in life, away from us Adnoids and everything Adnoid that goes with it....lol. Super happy that you're making totally cool new friends. Sounds like a bunch of fun ones too!

P.S. We're going to BK today. Do you think you can make it? ;-) lol.
Don't worry, we'll definately miss ya!

Bart Jarman said...

Whine, whine, whine. :-) I enjoy your blog, even though I don't comment often.

Have fun!
Bart

Clarissa said...

HELLOOOO! What about me? I am not in Adna. Did you forget about me..? I have to admit that I am a little jealous. But I am glad that you are making such awesome friends. I wouldn't want you to be crying on your couch everyday because the people there stink and you just want your "western Washinton" friends back. Or would I? MMMMM....I will have to think about that one.

Kate said...

Whatever... I know nothing can take my place- I'm happy for you!

Crazy Corinne said...

The apple was just as delish as it looked, huh?? I scarfed mine in about 3 minutes flat! It was a fun party!! And we will totally have you join us on another one of our get togethers. We don't usually have so many people and those are a lot less in yo face! I am sooo glad you made it! Girl, I swear we were separated at birth too, because you ROCK!


P.S. Did your invite make it to be with the shrine??

Jason said...

Great blog Traci- I forget how stinkin' funny you are!! Stop by ours sometime http://johnsonsquadblog.blogspot.com/
Jason does most of the posts. I've done a few. Anyway, talk later- Cali