Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nothing

I realized as I sat at my computer tonight that I don't have anything to blog about!! I guess we've had a pretty boring week here. I don't even have any pictures on my camera - not a one!! The only mildly interesting thing I can think of was when I took Marcus in for his well child check up on Thursday. First of all, the doctor wants him in for more testing on his speech because he is very concerned that no one understands him except for me. He said by his age strangers should be able to understand what he says and I just laughed and told him that wasn't happening. I also told him I took him into a speech therapist through the school district who told me he was fine. But the doc says it's not okay, so we have to go to an audiologist and then probably another speech therapist. Yay. Anyhoo, that's not the funny part. The doctor had to check Marcus' private area to make sure it was all okay and for the rest of the day Marcus would crack up laughing and say - "The doctor looked at my weiner." The kid thought it was hilarious. I swear - boys!! Well, I might not post for a bit because we'll be packing this week and heading out to visit Grandma and Papa. Have a good one!!

4 comments:

Rene said...

That's hilarious! Gotta love Marcus!

Clarissa said...

Too funny!!!
Please call me when you get into town. I have to go to girls camp that whole next week and then will be going out of town with Doug for the weekend. I hope that I can see you before I leave. When will you be here? How long are you staying? I need my Traci!!

RR said...

Are you in town? I need someone to go see my sister's keeper with. Call me

Barbi Mecham said...

Hello Traci! How are you? I am excited to find you. Your kids are adorable!