Thursday, July 9, 2009

Soda Free

I have officially been off soda (of any kind) for thirty days!! Yay, me!! I know that most of you that know me are thinking, yeah, we've heard this one from her before!! In fact I think this is my third attempt just this year to kick my horrible habit, but I just keep on trying. I know it's horrible for me and all the bad things it does to my body, but I still love it. So, this choice to quit drinking it is HUGE for me!! When I get stressed I swear to you just hearing a soda can open and that fizz sound can calm me down. So, I guess now I am never going to be calm again!! Everyone told me it would help in the whole weight department too, but I have yet to see the rewards of that little rumor!! So, tip one back for me because I can't and it's on to the next thirty days!!

6 comments:

Clarissa said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I am so proud of you. I know how hard it must be for you. You are doing awesome...keep it up. May the force be with you!! Love ya Trac!

Momma Sarah said...

Way to GO! As for the wieght part, your body is probably in shock from NO soda, so don't give up on that little perk just yet! We'll be rooting you on! Can't wait to hear you made it another 30 days!

Kate said...

What!!! Good for you lady! I hope it works for ya... when I went off it for thirty days I felt NO different. Do you? Love ya- and I bet Todd couldn't be prouder than if you actually breastfed your kids LOL

Annie Jarman said...

Hello self-control! I am muy impressed. I wish I had that kind of self-control over my emotional shopping.... Good luck with the next 30 days! you can do it!

Rene said...

UGH! you and I fight the same demon!... good luck to you!

Ally said...

So, how do you reward yourself when completing 30 days of soda sobreity? Just Wonderin'???